Your Northern Irish Cousins

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

All,

I received this e-mail from Gordon Nesbitt, GI0OKM, a day or two ago.

Feel free to drop him an e-mail and say "Hello!".

Please let him know that you're with the Tri-County Amateur Radio Club here in north Texas!

73,
Randy, KF5RRF

---------

Hello Randy
My name is Gordon Vice President of Tri Country Amateur Radio Club
My callsign GI0OKM . I thought i would hold the hand out  as we are the same named club
Would love to have a QSO with some of your club members
Lookup my callsign on QRZ and follow the link to our web page
From your Northern Irish Cousins keep safe and well 73,s for now

Gordon GI0OKM
http://tcarc-castlerobin.magix.net/