Pre-neeting dinner for January

Wayne Morris - AC5V

No problem Randy, thank you.

From: wc5c@groups.io <wc5c@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Thompson, KF5RRF
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 1:37 PM
To: wc5c@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wc5c] Pre-neeting dinner for January

Wayne,

Sorry to take so long to do the website updates.  Between work, Christmas, family, and looking for a house in San Angelo, I've had my plate kind of full.

I fixed the missing graphic for "Ham Nation" in the footer.  If you see anything that I have that's incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks,
Randy, KF5RRF

On 12/17/2020 4:34 PM, Wayne Morris - AC5V wrote:

El Toritos.

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF