Topics

TriCounty ARC Elmer Net - Tue, 05/19/2020 #cal-notice

wc5c@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

TriCounty ARC Elmer Net

When:
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
147.160 Repeater

Weekly Elmer net open to any amateur radio operators for the purpose of discussion of any amateur subjects and provide assitance to amateur radio operators atempting to acquire any level of license.

Brian Richman

Thanks for the shout out tonight at the start of the net Wayne.

I had my Mother-in-law here and was listening on my HT with an earpiece in.

Thanks for the net tonight.

Brian. K9BJR.