Topics

Yahoo Transfer

Jon, N5JLD

I have a few things to read over and I want to backup all our worldly files that we certainly cannot live with out first.

I will post to the Yahoo group 24 prior to starting transfer as fair warning.
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Works for me.  :-)

Let me know if you need my assistance with anything.

Thanks,
Randy, KF5RRF

On 02/04/2018 08:23 AM, Jon, N5JLD wrote:
I have a few things to read over and I want to backup all our worldly files that we certainly cannot live with out first.

I will post to the Yahoo group 24 prior to starting transfer as fair warning.
______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

Jon, N5JLD

Transfer finally went through on Yahoo's end.

Should be moving at any time.

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

Sounds good!  I'd seen the transfer user show up, last night.

Hopefully, all goes well and we have a smooth update process.  I'm going to speak with the Kilocycle Club about doing the same thing with their Yahoo! group.  The snag there is I don't know if anyone knows who the owner of that group is.  I guess I'll find out Thursday night. ;-)

Thanks for the update!

-- Randy, KF5RRF

On 2/14/2018 7:26 AM, Jon, N5JLD wrote:
Transfer finally went through on Yahoo's end.

Should be moving at any time.

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

I'm beginning to wonder if this is ever going to kick-off/transfer.  Maybe the problems on Yahoo!'s side are worse than we thought?

FYI, the Kilocycle Club is going to move over to groups.io, too.  Assuming I can get Daryl (KC5SLQ) to give me owner access.

-- Randy, KF5RRF

Jon, N5JLD

I emailed groups.io and they responded that their backlog is quite high.
Perhaps a mass exodus from Yahoo.

______________
Have fun,
Jon N5JLD
http://www.n5jld.net

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 3:25 PM, Randy, KF5RRF <kf5rrf@...> wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if this is ever going to kick-off/transfer.  Maybe the problems on Yahoo!'s side are worse than we thought?

FYI, the Kilocycle Club is going to move over to groups.io, too.  Assuming I can get Daryl (KC5SLQ) to give me owner access.

-- Randy, KF5RRF

Randy Thompson, KF5RRF

OK, I'd thought about that and it does make some sense.  Given how problematic Yahoo! has been lately.  A reply that Richard Marx made to Mike on 18 Feb didn't show up in my e-mail until sometime yesterday.

I hope they at least get it done sometime this month! :-)

-- Randy, KF5RRF