"Steiner Misraim Alliance of the United Kingdom"

samoancoconuts

Didn't know that Steiner's Masonic Rite is still practiced but obviously it is in the UK, Sweden, and Denmark with friendly relations in Brazil, Canada, Italy, Nigeria...

Intriguing is also the claim that Sweden and Denmark "are the holders" of the lineage from the original Misraim Rite of Steiner, they write:

The Steiner Misraim Alliance of the United Kingdom is not alone, it continues to have friendly fraternal relations with the Scandinavian Misraim Alliance, which is the Grand Lodge from where we receive our Steiner-Misraim lineage. Members are allowed to visit lodges under the following federations:

We also have an informal friendship with a contemporary Memphis-Misraim Rite which exists in the following countries: United Kingdom, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Nigeria and Sweden:

Join waldorf-critics@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.