firstname.lastname@example.orgA public forum operated by PLANS, Inc., as an information resource for anyone interested in Waldorf education who wants to hear views from outside the cult of Rudolf Steiner. Subscription is open to the public, and postings are not reviewed in advance. Not for the overly sensitive.
There are two main rules:
1) No ad hominem arguments. This means that you speak freely about the topics, but not about the other subscribers.
2) All posts must be about Waldorf education or its foundation, Anthroposophy. Do not post non-Waldorf jokes, heart-rending appeals about the Taliban, etc.
Violation of either of these rules will result in immediate suspension of subscription privileges for a week, and repeat offenders may be permanently banned.
Anyone, subscribed or not, can read the list on the web at Groups.io. The postings and archives are public information but copyright remains with the writers. By submitting a message to the list, you agree to allow the inclusion of that message in list archives at groups.io and waldorfcritics.org, and the quoting of that message in other messages to the list. We assume that by posting on a public list you want your ideas disseminated, and we do not object to the quoting of this list elsewhere.
Minors are welcome to subscribe, but PLANS requires parental permission if you are under 18. Write to email@example.com. We suggest that a parent also subscribe to monitor the activity.
Subscribe in the single-messages mode to participate in the discussion. Subscribe to the digest mode to lurk--please don't reply to digests without editing the subject line and removing irrelevant text.
If we aren't discussing what you're interested in, start a new thread.
-Dan Dugan, Secretary, PLANS, Inc.
- 252 Members
- 10,305 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.