Topics

Case for the STM32 version #stm32 #build #case

Jerry / K0ES

I'll send the STL files separately. In order to elevate the screen above the level of the STM, I added an extra header section as shown. The stand is from Thingiverse - I'll send the link in the next message with the files.

Jerry / K0ES

stand for Morse Tutor case: thingiverse.com/thing37283

Mark Hatch

Jerry,

Any chance you can share the original CAD files? I need to make some mods since I am not going to use the double headers on the lcd (soldering the stm32 directly to the board).

thanks!

Mark
AJ6CU

Jerry / K0ES

Mark,

I did the original on Fusion 360. I'll be glad to send you whatever you need. What format is that?

Jerry / K0ES

Mark Hatch

Jerry,

Thanks, I am ok now. It was pretty easy to duplicated it in Fusion 360. So when ahead and did it Just working out the usual nits where things are off 0.5mm.

Pretty much the same design, just trying to make it thinner for travel. I will share it when I am done. Nice design you did!

73

Mark

AJ6CU

From: <w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry / K0ES <jkbaum@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 6:25 PM
To: "w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io" <w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [w8bhMorseTutor] Case for the STM32 version #build #case #stm32

Mark,

I did the original on Fusion 360. I'll be glad to send you whatever you need. What format is that?

Jerry / K0ES

Jerry / K0ES

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 08:15 PM, Mark Hatch wrote:
AJ6CU
Mark,

Thanks.

Jerry / K0ES

Mark Hatch

Jerry,

Here is the published thing inspired by your design. Always easier to modify than to create from scratch! Appreciate the head start.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4190589

Mark