Re: Bourns Encoder for Pocket Tutor

Ken KM4NFQ

Thanks Ken WB2ART,

What does it look like with all the layers together, including the
battery pack layer?
Aren't there something like three layers?
Can you take a snapshot of a side view?
What kind of paddle do you use with yours? TIA.

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 11:58 AM Ken Kaplan <wb2art@...> wrote:

Hi Ken
I've attached 2 pics.
Ken WB2ART

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:42 AM Ken KM4NFQ <@KM4NFQ> wrote:

Thanks Ken WB2ART,

I believe you are the first one to build a Pocket Tutor besides Bruce W8BH?
That information will certainly be helpful to others who build it.
I would like to see a snapshot of your Pocket Tutor, if possible. TIA.

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 9:19 AM Ken Kaplan <wb2art@...> wrote:

In my last post, I had the incorrect number for the encoder.
The correct p/n is: PEC11R-4215K-S0024-ND
The JST battery connector and short female headers can be ordered from Adafruit.
Ken WB2ART

Join w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.