Re: Pocket Tutor

Ken KM4NFQ

Hello Bruce W8BH,

Thank you for all the work you have put into this project, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your documentation is the Best. I am hoping that I will be able to put one of these together in the near future. I have some limited experience soldering SMTs, but I have never soldered a .5mm pin microprocessor. However, I do  have some solder paste, a hot air gun, and a repurposed toaster oven (now a reflow oven).

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 7:46 PM Bruce Hall <bhall66@...> wrote:
Initial-draft documentation is now complete:

Please note that this is "version 0.1" hardware: it works, but probably not issue-free.  I will post any issues as I find them.

- Bruce

Join w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.