Re: Handheld Tutor

Ken KM4NFQ

Great! I am really looking forward to seeing all of it. Good start.

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 2:17 PM Bruce Hall <bhall66@...> wrote:

I am starting a project description of the handheld "pocket" tutor.
The overview is at: http://w8bh.net/PocketTutor1.pdf
More to follow.

Bruce
w8bh.net

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 8:45 PM Bruce Hall via groups.io <bhall66=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Attached are photos of a Morse Tutor prototype I built. Some features:

Handheld: 110 x 60 x 20 mm (roughly)
Li-poly battery or USB powered, with built-in battery charger
Larger 3.2" display.
Built-in speaker + External audio out jack
Runs the same code-base at the Blue Pill.

The construction is mainly SMD. The "enclosure" is a PCB sandwich.

It is a work in progress so I don't have many details. But if anyone wants a great way NOT to make a power supply, I can help.

Bruce
w8bh.net

Join w8bhMorseTutor@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.