Topics

Field Day Meals

Richard S.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

We are finalizing the last of the Field Day plans.  We're working on a game plan to feed everyone.  Does anyone have any special diet restrictions or requests?  We'll try our best to accommodate but we've gotta know about it.

Darrell Carothers

I watch my blood sugar so I will cover my own. Thanks

Darrell Carothers
N5FTW

Sent from my over-rated IPhone 7 Plus.  Any Mis-spellings or grammar errors are due to my IPhone auto correct feature.