Topics

Communications for the CALF Run, 6 October 2018

Keith Pugh

Communicators,

It's time to get our group together for the C.A.L.F. Run (Children’s Activities for Life & Fitness).  It will headquarter out of the Coyote Drive In this year and will be a morning event on, Saturday, 6 October 2018.  This event is run by the Cowtown and benefits Kids.  It is a one mile fun run, a 5K, and a 10K all run on the Bike Trails.  We will need about 20 Communicators.  It will start early but be done by 11:00 AM.  More details are available at the following URL: https://cowtownmarathon.org/cowtown-c-l-f-10k-5k-1-mile-walkrun/

Sign up now on the RACES Web Page, www.tarrantraces.org  or e-mail me at w5iu@....  I have attached the Course Maps for the event.  Rest Stop Locations will be sent later.

73 - Keith, W5IU

Communications Coordinator

Darrell Carothers

Sorry Keith but I will be out of town.

Darrell Carothers
N5FTW

Sent from my over-rated IPhone 7 Plus.  Any Mis-spellings or grammar errors are due to my IPhone auto correct feature.

On Sep 3, 2018, at 15:47, Keith Pugh <w5iu@...> wrote:

Communicators,

It's time to get our group together for the C.A.L.F. Run (Children’s Activities for Life & Fitness).  It will headquarter out of the Coyote Drive In this year and will be a morning event on, Saturday, 6 October 2018.  This event is run by the Cowtown and benefits Kids.  It is a one mile fun run, a 5K, and a 10K all run on the Bike Trails.  We will need about 20 Communicators.  It will start early but be done by 11:00 AM.  More details are available at the following URL: https://cowtownmarathon.org/cowtown-c-l-f-10k-5k-1-mile-walkrun/

Sign up now on the RACES Web Page, www.tarrantraces.org  or e-mail me at w5iu@....  I have attached the Course Maps for the event.  Rest Stop Locations will be sent later.

73 - Keith, W5IU

Communications Coordinator

<TX18084LAB - The Cowtown CALF 5K.pdf>