Topics

Wiring For DCC Update

wirefordcc

I have added a topic on the Peco 3-Way turnouts to my website.  You can get to it, along with other recent topics, in the What's New section of my website at:

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/wirefordcc_toc.htm#a1

Spoiler alert:  This turnout appears to be only offered in code 100.

Allan Gartner
Wiring For DCC

Dale Gloer

There is also a 3 way turnout in Peco code 75 electrofrog style.  However, unlike the code 100 ones it is an asymmetric design.  Therefore they can be wired just like one would do for 2 turnouts connected together and it does not require care in order of changing point positions since the points do not overlap.

Dale Gloer

wirefordcc

Thanks, Dale, I’ll try to learn more about it.

Allan