Topics

Wiring for DCC Topics Only Please

wirefordcc

All,

We are having some good discussions, but we need to get back to topics relating to wiring for DCC.  We have a lot of members who subscribe to this forum for wiring discussions.  People quit when unrelated topics become the norm.

Thank you for your understanding.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC

oldgrunt1cav@...

Amen  Allan and Amen !!!!

I'm 87 years and need all the help I can get w/o distractions.  Just about ready to start wiring for DCC on a 16 x 60 ft layout.  (  Hopefully, the grim
reaper stays away).  Where can contributions be sent to enable the continued support of this program for future generations? Thanks for advising.