From: "Aaron Mitton aaronpaulmitton@... [WiringForDCC]"
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Small DCC Layout, First Time Wiring for DCC

I think I have uploaded the image to "Files" but I don't see it there. Maybe it needs to be approved first? Anyway, it's titled something like "Shelf Layout Based On Hemyock Terminus."

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Mark Gurries gurriesm@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

This is done to prevent virus attachments and or spam attachments being broadcast to all list members.

On Aug 18, 2017, at 11:43 AM, Brian Lewis brian@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:
No - it is not the group, but the decision is with the list owner. If you feel  attachments would enhance the usefulness of the group, then I suggest you ask the list owner to allow this.
On 18/08/2017 18:03, dvollrath@...  [WiringForDCC] wrote:
Well... THIS group does not allow attachments. Cannot explain why. I'm not the group owner.

Regards and thanks
Brian Lewis

Best Regards,

Mark Gurries