Topics

Where's The File?? - was Small DCC Layout, First Time Wiring for DCC

ROBERT HULTMAN

Your JPG file is in the Files Section of the Group.  I saw it last night & again at 1009 hrs CDT this morning.  The list of items in the Files Section appears to show flowers first, then scrolling farther down, you come to individual files.  Since the overall list is not organized by latest file at top of list, or alphabetically, I resorted to scrolling thru looking for your E-mail address. Yours being a longer address, I soon found your file & opened it.

Bob Hultman in Brentwood TN

To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Small DCC Layout, First Time Wiring for DCC

I think I have uploaded the image to "Files" but I don't see it there. Maybe it needs to be approved first? Anyway, it's titled something like "Shelf Layout Based On Hemyock Terminus." 

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Mark Gurries gurriesm@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

This is done to prevent virus attachments and or spam attachments being broadcast to all list members.

On Aug 18, 2017, at 11:43 AM, Brian Lewis brian@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:
No - it is not the group, but the decision is with the list owner. If you feel  attachments would enhance the usefulness of the group, then I suggest you ask the list owner to allow this.
On 18/08/2017 18:03, dvollrath@...  [WiringForDCC] wrote:
Well... THIS group does not allow attachments. Cannot explain why. I'm not the group owner.
DonV

-- 
Regards and thanks
Brian Lewis

Best Regards,

Mark Gurries
Electrical Engineer
DCC Website & NMRA DCC Clinics: www.markgurries.com

Posted by: Aaron Mitton