Topics

was I moderated?

crellin_j_e

Posted a reply to Loyd's JMRI question and it never appeared???

thanks

John Crellin
Bradenton, FL

wirefordcc

Hi John,

Has your message appeared since you made this post?  The only messages we moderate is when the message has nothing to do with wiring.  This is rare and only happens maybe once every year or two.

Sometimes a message may not post for several hours if all the moderators are busy with their lives.  It really sucks when sleep gets in the way!  Most of the time, I think things are pretty quick.f

Messages are only moderated when someone is new.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC

Reefman2@verizon.net

I got it!

On Oct 23, 2020, at 11:18 AM, crellin_j_e <jcrellin0661@...> wrote:

Posted a reply to Loyd's JMRI question and it never appeared???

thanks

John Crellin
Bradenton, FL

Steve Haas

It’s there now . . .. .

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA

Posted a reply to Loyd's JMRI question and it never appeared???

thanks

John Crellin
Bradenton, FL

crellin_j_e

Looks like there is a delay in posting.  thanks everyone.