Topics

Unitrack DCC

Jerry Kramer

Please note the are TWO types of switches, I happen to use BOTH types, and have no problem with either in DCC.
Power plug on Unitrack has KATO SYMBOL and MUST BE SHOWING WHEN PLUGGED IN FOR CORRECT POLARITY ON TRACK!

1. Unitrack with NO SCREWS showing on bottom of switches. This is a power routing ONLY switch.
DO NOT power track on branch line unless you place insulated link between track pieces running DCC or DC.. Make sure polarity of BOTH SECTIONS ARE ALIGNED.

2. Unitrack WITH SCREWS showing instructions on whether you want switch power routing or not.

I personally prefer KATO Unitrack because you don't cut rails like other brands to work.

Jerry Kramer
Willamette Regional Railway
(Where Southern Pacific bought out UP - The way it should of been)

Sent from XFINITY Connect Application