Topics

Switch to Moderated Forum

wirefordcc

Out of respect of those follow the guidelines of this forum, due to messages being posted to this forum that do not pertain to DCC wiring, I am switching the forum to be a moderated one until further notice.

Allan

Wiring for DCC

J. Frank Ervin

Thank you Allan for moving this along..
JFE

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 6:58 PM wirefordcc <bigboy@...> wrote:

Out of respect of those follow the guidelines of this forum, due to messages being posted to this forum that do not pertain to DCC wiring, I am switching the forum to be a moderated one until further notice.

Allan

Wiring for DCC

Daniel Brewer

Hi Allan,

My original question was about the Peco crossing as it relates to a shorting problem while using my NCE system. I'm sorry it morphed into a hijacking of your forum, but I had thought I'd find an answer here more readily than the NCE forum. I did get an answer after the first couple of replies, but it just kept going...

Dan

wirefordcc

The problem of off-topic postings to this forum appears to be solved.  I have lifted the moderation restriction for messages to this forum.

Thank you

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC