short length reverse section

Don DeSandre

I have under construction a small N scale layout that will be set up with detection and Train Controller. I use resistor wheel sets and run lighted passenger cars. I have uploaded a photo to the album " how to wire this reverse section. I have two back to back double slips with a short length of track that connects to another turnout. Can i just use that small section as a reversing section or can some one suggest the best way to do it.
                                                          Thank you in advance,
                                                                                               Don DeSandre

Don Vollrath

As shown and you describe... once you get a train running clockwise toward the lower left loop on either track you cannot get the train to flow counter clockwise without backing up through the track you have circled.

DonV