Topics

Reversing unit

michael.reich1@...

good afternoon,

great you take time to answer all of these questions....thank you.

I have a Kato electric turntable and want to use the MRC reversing unit.  can you tell me how to do this...and the easiest way?  what wires go from what to where?  relatively new at this part of the game, so if you can make this as simple as possible, I'd be greatly appreciative.

thank you again,

Mike

wirefordcc

Hi Mike,

I downloaded a copy of the Kato N-scale turntable manual.  If you don't have it, you can download it from the Kato website.

I don't think you need to buy an MRC reverser.  It appears that the Kato turntable may take care of it for you.

See page 1 for instructions on using DCC and also look at the diagrams in the instructions for finding and wiring the Jump Socket.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC