From: Ray Freeman
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] RETURN LOOPS

I'm relatively clueless about the electrical end of model trains...my
caveat lead in to the question.

What is a reasonable way to handle the reversing polarity issues on a
return loop (as opposed to a reversing)? I am aiming at DCC control
for the locos, and a mixture of manual and standard electrical throw
turnouts (no DCC turnout control or block signals anticipated at this
time). I have a Tony's TE
PSRev on order.

Here's a pic of the partial layout. Any help would be appreciated.

Ray

http://www.WiringForDCC.com