Topics

QSI Connectors

Eric

Help!   I am trying to install a GSI sound decoder, originally installed in a DC Porto 2000 RS-27.  This decoder has JST-type mini plugs to attach the power, motor, and lights, as well as the speakers.  There are four female plug connection on the decoder board, two 2-pin, and one each 4-pin and 6-pin.  Can any one familiar with this system tell me what the sizes and type of the required male connectors/plugs are?

I have been to Digi-Key, but they have about 20,000 connectors and without the proper terminology I cannot order some without guessing.  Any help,is greatly appreciated.

RicZ