Topics

Peco Unifrog

wirefordcc

I was able to examine a N-scale Peco Unifrog RH turnout today.

It bears resemblance to Peco's Insulfrog.  It has a small frog made of rail that you could presumably leave unpowered.  Or you can power it with the attached frog wire.  I also like that the stock and closure rails already have a connection between them.  You won't need insulated joiners on the frog rails like you do with the Electrofrog.

I will try to create a diagram and wiring instructions this weekend.  If it doesn't happen, be patient; I have a lot on my plate.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC