From: PennsyNut
Sent: Dec 17, 2018 11:01 AM .
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: [w4dccqa] PECO Insulfrogs

Hello. I want to do something apparently not authorized. ?? A shelf layout, 12" deep by 24' long. On 2" foam. All wiring on top of the layout, hidden only by scenery. Switching.

PennsyNut

I realize this was posted in Dec. But: Foam can be cut with a Xacto knife very easily. The feeder wires are 20 gauge and small enough that they need a very small groove. And I've already done a few this way. Scenery will cover very easily.
Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC