Topics

Paul's Layout

Carl

Hello Paul:

Nice layout.

I would suggest at least 4 blocks, more wouldn't hurt.

1) Inside loop

2) Outside loop

3) Yard

4) Turntable, plus the turntable may need polarity to fixed as it rotates, I think the Atlas turntable has this built in. On Jim's layout I put cams and limit switches to reverse the power.

I would suggest more blocks and lots of insulated rail joints. Much easier now, than later. Don't ask me how I know, I had to gap and rewire three times on my layout.

Best wishes, Carl.

On 2/28/2019 2:36 PM, w4dccqa@groups.io Notification wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the w4dccqa@groups.io group.

File: TrakMat Extension 3.pdf

Uploaded By: Paul Cole

Track plan

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/w4dccqa/files/Paul%27s%20layout%20plan/TrakMat%20Extension%203.pdf

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Paul Cole <Lead_horse@...>

Hi Carl,

Thank you so much thats fantastic and especially thanks for the tip at the end that definitely sounds like a situation I don't want to go through.

Best regards
Paul