From: donvicpoitras@...
Sent: Jan 20, 2019 4:21 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: [w4dccqa] N scale DCC locomotive

Can my n scale  DCC decoder equipped locomotive haul other locomotives that are analogue or only DCC ready on my future n scale DCC layout or do they all have to have decoders and programmed to my nce power cab?Thanks,Don

Don Poitras

Hello Glenn,Understood.Other than disconnecting them electrically,to follow the lead loco,would I have to have decoders in all of them and program them individually in my power cab and controll them individually?I apologise,if these questions sound silly and stupid to you,but I honestly don't have a clue.This is all new to me and bottom line....I'm hooked on trains!If you could help me ,you'd be my HERO!👍😁Don....have a good one!