Looking for lighted push buttons

Brent Johnson

Larry Puckett (the DCC Guy) has some videos on YouTube where he explains how to build control panels. On one of his yard panels, he uses a lighted push button that lights when pushed and indicates the route going into that track is lined. He does not mention where he purchased or who makes the push buttons. Has anyone used something similar or know a source for these?

https://youtu.be/5TMP9poN4J0
They are shown at about the 7:30 mark.

Brent Johnson

Kevin

You can try:
mouser.com
digikey.com
adafruit.com

The ones on adafruit may be too large for what you want. But digikey and mouser should have a large selection.

Steven Low

What about All Electronics or James Electronics?

--
Steven C. Low, Executive Director
Flint Jewish Federation,

Kevin

Just looked again at the video. He answered your question in the comments:

"I assume you are referring to the pushbuttons with the internal LED’s in the yard ladder I showed in the first control panel video. Those came from mouser.com and are an LP1-OA-1-A-G with the last letter indicating the LED color, in this case green. They are $2.12 for 10 or more but the price does continue to decrease with increasing volume. I just checked and they still have them."

Brent Johnson

Yes those are it, thank you. I was trying to find them through a search and wasn’t coming up with anything similar.

Brent

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:44 PM, Kevin <kwhite6@...> wrote:

Just looked again at the video. He answered your question in the comments:

"I assume you are referring to the pushbuttons with the internal LED’s in the yard ladder I showed in the first control panel video. Those came from mouser.com and are an LP1-OA-1-A-G with the last letter indicating the LED color, in this case green. They are $2.12 for 10 or more but the price does continue to decrease with increasing volume. I just checked and they still have them."

Tim

The ones that Kevin referred to are the same as the ones I used in my staging yard panel.

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC