Topics

Layout de Tony

Daniel

Hello dear people, this is my new layout. I suppose that with the help of Allan´s articles about DCC I´ll be able to wire it with a mínimum of problem. But I would like if someone may help me with some critical or advice about my layout in order I may work out some design fairlure.
I posted two photos with the subject "Layout de Tony".
Thank you very much

Daniel

(Excuse me, I don´t speak in english)

Paul O

Daniel, the only place I see a problem is on the inner yellow track that connects to the red left hand turn out.
It presents a reverse loop. It needs to have insulated rail joiners and needs a DCC reverser.

Paul O

Daniel

Thank Paul for your advice. I am sure that reading the Allan articles about REVERSE it will be not difficult to insert a DCC Reverser.

So, I will go ahead with that layout. I hope it be not a very small layout, or very short of tracks. The baseboard 2,40 x 1,00 metres.

Thank you again

Tom O'Hara

I think that you will find later that you will have too much track and not enough room for buildings and scenery. Most of us have made that mistake. Ask your self where you are going to put buildings.

... Tom