Image or diagram in a message?

How do I insert an image or diagram into a message?
- Michael Boyle

Verryl

Using MS Windows,
  • right click on the image (using the right mouse button to get a list of commands--select control-C from the list) or type "control-C"--either puts the image into the buffer. Remember "C" for "Copy."
  • go to the message and with the cursor on the screen where you want the upper left of the image to be, type "control-V" (You can also right click at that spot and select control-V from the list). I remember "V" as standing for an arrow pointing down.
  • this will paste the image on the message, and it will leave the cursor on the lower right of it, so press "Enter" to go to the next line to resume typing, or enter another image.

Verryl Fosnight