Topics

How to set up locomotive

Lloyd Earnest

I have had my DCC set up for a couple of years. For the past year I I have been unable to do anything with it because of a health problem. I have the engines set up but can not remember how to put the numbers in the controller to run the train 🚂.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank yo

wirefordcc

LLoyd,

Who's DCC system do you have?

Allan

Lloyd Earnest

I have Digitrax

wirefordcc

Lloyd,

Do you have a Zephyr or a Chief?  (I assume since you had your system for a while, you don’t have an Evolution.)

You said you don’t know how to set up a locomotive on your system.  Do you know how to power up your system and use it?

Do you still have the manual?

Allan Gartner  WiringForDCC.com