Help an old newbie

Joseph A. Correro, Jr.

Edited

I want to put "soft" Styrofoam base under single track mainline on my around the room 2' shelf HO layout. All I can find w/in 100 miles is 3/4" insulation board wrapped on both sides w/foil. Can't use this? Will screw up my wiring would it not?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Daniel

Hi,
I’m in Argentina, South America. Thank for allow me being part of this group.
¿Can anyone recommend me some group for general purposes? For example: couplers, landscaping, lighting, etc
Thank very much.
Daniel Nápoli

El 26 oct. 2021, a la(s) 16:56, Joseph A. Correro, Jr. <joedeyejr@...> escribió:

[Edited Message Follows]

I want to put "soft" Styrofoam base under single track mainline on my around the room 2' shelf HO layout. All I can find w/in 100 miles is 3/4" insulation board wrapped on both sides w/foil. Can't use this? Will screw up my wiring would it not?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Scott H. Haycock

The foil should peel off.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 10/26/2021 12:50 PM Joseph A. Correro, Jr. <joedeyejr@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I want to put "soft" Styrofoam base under single track mainline on my around the room 2' shelf HO layout. All I can find w/in 100 miles is 3/4" insulation board wrapped on both sides w/foil. Can't use this? Will screw up my wiring would it not?

Thank you for any suggestions.

David Klemm

Joseph,

So your saying none of the box stores have the pink or blue 1 or 2 inch foam?  Comes in 4 x 8 sheets.

David Klemm
12 PRO

I want to put "soft" Styrofoam base under single track mainline on my around the room 2' shelf HO layout. All I can find w/in 100 miles is 3/4" insulation board wrapped on both sides w/foil. Can't use this? Will screw up my wiring would it not?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Joseph A. Correro, Jr.

Thank you

--