Topics

Hello

John Gondek

I am responding to the e-mail. I am a new to dcc starting my first layout at 67, better late than nevre.

John

Tim Bowser

Required post to verify I'm not a spamming troll.  :-)

I'm returning to the hobby after a 20-year gap, continuing the march away from DC block control, to Bob Keller's "Onboard" pre-DCC walkaround cab, and now the NCE ProCab (PH-Pro-R) DCC system.  I managed to get a simple Free-Mo module wired almost properly (neglected to spiral wind the track bus to fend off signal corruption), and from reading here and Mark Gurries' posts, need to gap a test oval's rails for pretty much the same reasons.

This DCC, it isn't your grandpa's power packs.

Tim B.

hartleycom@...

John hello
Your 6 years ahead! How are you getting on electro Frog? I'm wiring my first two on Tuesday any top tips?
Best
David
Twickenham

On 7 Jun 2018, at 22:33, John Gondek <jsgondek@...> wrote:

I am responding to the e-mail. I am a new to dcc starting my first layout at 67, better late than nevre.

John

Dale Gloer

David,

all the best tips for Peco Electrofrog are covered in the wiringfordcc website.  Here is the link to the Peco section.
http://www.wiringfordcc.com/switches_peco.htm

Dale Gloer

David Hartley <hartleycom@...>

Dale hello
Thanks for this top tip.
Unfortunately I’ve experienced an intervention during fitting requiring me to catch the Caledonian Sleeper to Dundee pulled by 90 043 and now returning on the 11:07 to Kings Cross class 43 having just left Newcastle all First Class. Life can be tough at times  but the Senior Card helps! I’ll let you know what happens when I flick the switch.
Best
David

by Virgin Mail