DPDT Latching Push Button Switches?

Greetings,
Does anyone know where to buy DPDT latching push button switches, preferably in bulk?
Thanks,
Michael Boyle

Steven Tobias

--
Steven Tobias
Sales Representative, Illinois

Encision, Inc

srtobias29@...

(224) 210-7853

www.encision.com

https://www.linkedin.com/company/encision

Thanks Steven,
Those will work. I was hoping to find similar switches with the more traditional red or black button.
- Michael

emrldsky

Panel mounting these might be a challenge.

Peace,
Mike G.

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 11:35 AM Michael Boyle <boyle10017@...> wrote:
Thanks Steven,
Those will work. I was hoping to find similar switches with the more traditional red or black button.
- Michael

Jim

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 2:04 PM emrldsky <azMikeG@...> wrote:
Panel mounting these might be a challenge.

Peace,
Mike G.

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 11:35 AM Michael Boyle <boyle10017@...> wrote:
Thanks Steven,
Those will work. I was hoping to find similar switches with the more traditional red or black button.
- Michael

Lawrence Varady

E-Bay    latching dpdt push button panel mount switch

Here is an inexpensive Chinese solution that I have used:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32899838442.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.47521802qwpSoY

Note that the 2-Gang option is the latching version.

Regards,

Ken Harstine