From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> on behalf of Bob Miller <cajonpass1995@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:21 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io>
Subject: [w4dccqa] Controlling power (0n/Off) in Staging Yard Tracks

I have two 8-track staging yards on my layout, one at each of the point to point mainline of about 100 feet in length. Each staging yard is its own power block.

I would like to be able to turn the power on each staging track on and off as needed and am looking for suggestions on the best way to wire them.