Respectfully, why not ask on the NCE list, or an NCE facebook page if one exists?  All of your questions deal with NCE-specific non-DCC-wiring topics.  This is totally off-topic for a forum about how to wire a layout for DCC.

Good luck in your search!

Blair

On 2022-03-25 22:38, Greg Harter wrote:

Our club needs to purchase additional NCE ProCab wireless units (4) and wired units (3).

the wireless units we purchased previously I converted to rechargeable batteries and also purchased a charging station.  We also need another charging station.  Can't remember where I got these conversion kits and charging station.  Can anybody help?

I also assume the radio cabs from NCE still only use alkaline batteries.  Is that right?

We also need 5 additional boards where we can plug in a couple of wired units around the layout..  The websites are confusing, I can't tell what specs we should ask for.  Sounds like the boards we originally purchased are no longer available.

Thanks all of youl!

Greg Harter
Columbus (Indiana) Area Railroad Club

Greg Harter