membership

Clifford Holder

Please include me in your Q & A list.CWH

CWH

Allan AE2V

Hi Clifford and anyone else wondering about lists broadcasting,

Since you are able to post on the Q&A Forum, you should be able to get the postings of others.  You have a choice of receiving each message individually or the less frequent digests.   This is true of any groups.io group.  Go to the group and go to the settings link.  Then select how often you want to receive messages.

If you have done this and still are not getting messages, check your junk file.  Note:  My ISP has gone to some form of Microsoft Office 365.  It keeps what it thinks is junk messages on the server and never notifies me.  This is very frustrating.  I have to go to the server every couple of weeks to retrieve messages I want.  If you have this server, make sure you check the “this is not junk” link.

Good luck.  Merry Christmas!

Allan Gartner

Wiring for DCC