From: <w4dccqa@groups.io>
Sent: Aug 8, 2021 4:47 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] T-25 Wire Staplers

Ken,
If you lighten the pressure on the stapler it will penetrate less. It takes very little practice and you can test with a piece of scrap. If you want a piece of plastic between, put a piece of tape on the wire.
jd

On Sunday, August 8, 2021, 12:26:58 PM EDT, Ken Harstine <kharstin@...> wrote:

I am not seeing any T-25 staples with plastic to prevent shorting if the metal breaks through the insulation.  As long as only one wire is run under them it is not a problem but it seems like it is asking for a problem if two wires run under one staple.  Plastic insulation deforms under pressure and it seems like it would might break through the insulation on occasion and with enough time.

Regards,
Ken Harstine

john