From: William Warren
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Sent: March 5, 2021 at 2:45 PM
Subject: [w4dccqa] Wye on Both Ends??

I have a 20x18 oval semi around the wall layout. I want to cut the layout in half with a a wye on both ends to where I can divert trains off the oval to a middle section and have them re-enter the oval from the other wye from the opposite direction. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for the help and guidance

William.