Topics

wiring for turnout switches

mgj21932

Allan,
Absolutely right for a novice like me.   And the ability to get a layout functioning more quickly keeps the interest level high.  Hopefully some day I’ll be proficient enough to follow your lead.
Bill

On Mar 2, 2020, at 7:35 PM, wirefordcc <bigboy@...> wrote:

Another product that offers complete turnout control, including panel indicators, is the Walther's Layout Control System:

https://www.walthers.com/products/walthers-control-system

While systems like this are not as inexpensive as rolling your own, these products fill the need for people who can't solder or are not good at wiring things up.  Products like this also install quicker than rolling your own.  So they definitely fill a need.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC

wirefordcc