Topics

Wiring for DCC Topics Only Please

oldgrunt1cav@...

Amen  Allan and Amen !!!!

I'm 87 years and need all the help I can get w/o distractions.  Just about ready to start wiring for DCC on a 16 x 60 ft layout.  (  Hopefully, the grim
reaper stays away).  Where can contributions be sent to enable the continued support of this program for future generations? Thanks for advising.

wirefordcc

All,

We are having some good discussions, but we need to get back to topics relating to wiring for DCC.  We have a lot of members who subscribe to this forum for wiring discussions.  People quit when unrelated topics become the norm.

Thank you for your understanding.

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC