Topics

Change of email address.

Donald Gale <hetmandon84@...>

 I would like to inform you of a change in my email address. My new address is:
    hetmandon84@...
  I enjoy reading the threads in your group. And I would like to thank you for the work you all do in hosting this group.
 Sincerely,
 Don Gale.

whmvd

Hi Don,

Notifying the group in this way achieves nothing. You need to update your Yahoo subscription and all will be well.

WOuter

On 25 May 2018 at 13:43, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

 I would like to inform you of a change in my email address. My new address is:
  I enjoy reading the threads in your group. And I would like to thank you for the work you all do in hosting this group.
 Sincerely,
 Don Gale.

Donald Gale <hetmandon84@...>

  didn't see anywhere to do it. So could you please enlighten me?

Notifying the group in this way achieves nothing. You need to update your Yahoo subscription and all will be well.

WOuter

On 25 May 2018 at 13:43, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

 I would like to inform you of a change in my email address. My new address is:
  I enjoy reading the threads in your group. And I would like to thank you for the work you all do in hosting this group.
 Sincerely,
 Don Gale.

whmvd

It's literally years since I needed to do anything on Yahoo (thank heavens), but what you need to do is log in there (obviously using your existing email subscription) and go to your settings (whatever they are called there, I really don't know). Can't be more helpful/detailed, sorry. But that IS the only way.

Wouter

On 26 May 2018 at 16:25, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

  didn't see anywhere to do it. So could you please enlighten me?

Notifying the group in this way achieves nothing. You need to update your Yahoo subscription and all will be well.

WOuter

On 25 May 2018 at 13:43, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

 I would like to inform you of a change in my email address. My new address is:
  I enjoy reading the threads in your group. And I would like to thank you for the work you all do in hosting this group.
 Sincerely,
 Don Gale.

robert leslie

Look at any incoming message.   At the very bottom of the page it says in a hyperlink "Visit your group"

Visit and change your email address.

Bob Leslie