Topics

New Layout Questions

John Claudino <aztecmfg@...>

Tom,

You should get 1 or more track cleaner cars. aztectrains. com

John Claudino

On Jan 24, 2018, at 10:56 AM, Tom Anderson tanderson@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I am beginning a totally new HO layout having abandoned N scale. I need to buy practically everything. So, I am looking for recommendations for:

* Track
* Switches
* Engines
* Rolling stock

The layout will be approximately 6 x 10. I already have a Digitrax DCS 210 with DT500 throttle I can use.

On my small N layout, I never dealt with Y's or loopbacks, so I wondering what wiring considerations I need to be aware of. Looking at Peco switches and wanting to know should I get Insulfrog or Electrofrogs?

Any suggestions/guidance would be appreciated!

Tom Anderson

Business Information Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 160396
Boiling Springs, SC 29316

(864) 621-8607
--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://verify.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=w0OIuYZO022616&from=tanderson@...

Posted by: Tom Anderson <tanderson@...>

Tom Anderson