DCC Question

JBJudy

I added a diagram of my question in the files section (DCC Question).

I have a large dog bone that is sectioned and am adding a loop off the two legs.

I'm looking for guidance as to where I need to gap the rails and wire in 1 or more AR1s.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions or need for more information.

wirefordcc

Until someone can review your files that you have uploaded, let me just point you to my reversing section on my website.  There are dog bones, and reversing loops attached to other reversing loops.  There are about 20 drawings trying to cover everyone’s situation in some way.

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track_2.htm#c4

Allan Gartner

Wiring For DCC

I added a diagram of my question in the files section (DCC Question).

I have a large dog bone that is sectioned and am adding a loop off the two legs.

I'm looking for guidance as to where I need to gap the rails and wire in 1 or more AR1s.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions or need for more information.

redking56@...

The file may have been uploaded, but I am unable to find it.

Rich

JBJudy

Thx = this answers all my questions to date.
JB