New file uploaded to WiringForDCC

WiringForDCC@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the WiringForDCC
group.

File : /Cooper/Y DCC Questions.jpg
Uploaded by : jbjudy@ameritech.net <jbjudy@ameritech.net>
Description : Adding a loop off a dog bone

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

jbjudy@ameritech.net <jbjudy@ameritech.net>

Paul O <pomilian@...>

jbjudy (name please),

See the Atlas right-Track picture I added to your file.

If I drew  your plan correctly, you don’t need to use any insulated joiners.

Follow the red track around the layout and you’ll see that there are no shorts.

The Atlas crossovers don’t come into play because they isolate the crossing tracks by themselves.

Paul O

Uploaded by : jbjudy@... <jbjudy@...>
Description : Adding a loop off a dog bone

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

jbjudy@... <jbjudy@...>

dvollrath@...

I agree.  As shown there are no reversing sections as long as the 'loops' are just that and do not have any additional paths for a train to crossover from A to B for example.

DonV

JBJudy

Sorry JB Morrow Grayslake Il  N scale

JBJudy