From: WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:20 AM
To: WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WiringForDCC] DCC COMPATIBLE MOTORS

I have a couple of motors installed in some locomotives (maxon & faulhaler)
that I ran when I was on DC. I am gradually converting all to DCC. I
recently tried to install a decoder in the Faulhaler loco but I cannot get
it to work with the decoder. I have yet to try the Maxon locomotives. Are
these motors somehow incompatible with DCC or must I wire them differently?

Ed Robinson

_____

No virus found in this message.