From: WiringForDCC@... on behalf of gregw66@... [WiringForDCC]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:16 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Buss Wiring

I have just strung a 14 gauge DCC buss under the layout. The two wires are separated by about 6 inches at the closest. Do I need to re string the wires with a twist periodically? How close together should the twists be? What if I ran the wires close together, as in zip cord or speaker wire? I've read various things and am a little confused.

GregW66