Re: Older Shinohara Turnouts

Brian Eiland

 How about utilizing a double crossover Shinohara on a DCC layout,...any problems, fixes, etc.
i have one that I might like to use on my new layout plan
Brian

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 11:33 PM, Dante Fuligni dfuligni2144@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

If your operation can use the turnouts as power-routing units, you will not need to use the Frog Juicers. For example, they can be used for stub-ended spurs or yard tracks. Frog juicers are for use on isolated (insulated), unpowered frogs that are too long for your locos that will lose power passing over unpowered frogs because they have short-wheel-base pick-ups. (Or you can instal decoders with keep-alive function in those locos.)

Dante