Yet another Block Signaling System....?

Mark Cartwright

Here is a video on an N Scale Signal Block System which I purchased in it's entirety a few months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUJcdL9Gko&feature=youtu.be

Just showed up on eBay one evening with a $300 Buy it Now Price.

There were already 30+ Watchers by the time I hit the button.

Yes, it came from Canada.

=====

Have I installed it yet?

No...

Well not exactly, I hooked it up once and am considering it on a Trolley Line on one of my layouts; a separate line actually, a sub-lauout.

====

Instead...

I have also purchased the making of an ESU ECoS German/European system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZgBq2tso2A

There are actually many youtube videos on this kind of thinking...

None of them in American English or even Canadian for that matter.

There are also videos on such a subject in French, German, Italian and guys who seem to have Russian Accents. There may even be a Scandinavian in there as well; or was that Dutch?

In any regards...

I don't expect any help from my local American Train Stores here in America, even in California.

Further ....

Not saying I will end up this way...but I have tested it and...

Yes it works...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPvvrBDMsw

Digitrax equipment works with the ECoS.

Yes, Digitrax Equipment does work with ESU and so on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4dAubN32R8

Not that I really want to do this....

However...

Don't watch too many of these videos...or you may come off sounding like you just watched Monty Python... and in California...that can come off as if you are British dressed up like a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhcR1g09YxI

Oops! Isn't that Dr House?

:)) Mark

What ever you decide to do.....Just Please make it different

>> if?

I ever can get out of my own way, and actually install a system and get it up and running....

Well, I literally have Bridges to Cross before that day happens.