Re: Wiring LED's in a DCC converted Atlas C-424

David Klemm

The easiest way to 'polish the end' is to use plastic cement to melt the end clear.  It is what I do and works like a charm.

David

From: WiringForDCC@... on behalf of pacific.cascade.ry@... [WiringForDCC]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 1:58 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Wiring LED's in a DCC converted Atlas C-424

My concern is that if I cut the ends of the light tubes it will rough the ends up and the LED light will not enter the tubes clearly. How can your polish the light tube ends to make them clear again?

Capt. Brigg Franklin CEO
www.pacificcascaderailway.com

www.pacificcascaderailway.com
I finally sold my Digitrax system for a very reasonable price and purchased a new NCE system, including a Power Cab, SB5 command/booster and Cab 06r for radio control.

Route of the Northern star