From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:19 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [fm Rhycom - TRUSTED] Re: [WiringForDCC] Wiring

I agree with what Steve said. And once you start running your first DCC loco
you will forget about running on D.C.

DonV
Sent from my phone

On May 28, 2017, at 12:06 PM, cort garnier
cortgarnier@...<mailto:cortgarnier@...> [WiringForDCC]
<WiringForDCC@...<mailto:WiringForDCC@...>> wrote:

I'm working on a small 7 x 4 layout, no reverse loops and a small yard. Is
it possible to wire the layout for DCC but run it DC until my DCC equipment
arrives? I want to run a locomotive to check the track, turnouts and
connections. I have a Digitrax system with a PM42 Just downloaded the
manuals for them.

Cort Garnier (210) 440-8411
cortgarnier@...<mailto:cortgarnier@...>